Solar Smash vs. Corrupted Politician

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

playzooki

Post by playzooki » Tue May 06, 2014 1:46 pm

me

Arm:8 (+1 to front of lifter)
Wep:3
Spd:7
Tra:7
Tor:3

him

Speed: 7
Traction: 6
Torque: 1
Armor: 7 (+2 Rear Plow)
Weapon: 7

i have better body armour
i have better control
he can barely push because 1 torque
i have more traction

move out and attack
if i get under, ram and flip into a hazard, rinse and repeat.
if he gets under drive and flip offf
repeat
when self righting drive away then self-right
dont let him get to my sides
be careful around hazards

good luck

Area51Escapee

Post by Area51Escapee » Sat May 10, 2014 1:51 pm

Fairly equal in drive, torque and armor. The advantage I have, of course, is the weapon factor that I can hopefully use to my advantage. I've been successful against 4-bar spinners in the past (the high point being when I beat Phantasmic Slammer). The idea being that when the flipper is activated, it exposed the underside of the 4-bar setup, allowing for my pneumatic ram to strike the exposed bars that could theoretically disable his weapon. It's of course a stretch that this would happen, but it's certainly possible.

I will come out making sure my wedge is facing him. I will try to get under his front. If I get under him: take him to the saws while simultaneously striking him with the ram. His armor is good, but with enough hits, I should be able to warp his armor a bit. And even though I don't have good torque, his is low enough too that I should be able to push him without much issue (assuming I get under him).

If he gets under me, I'll try to slip off his sides and, since he doesn't have a stopper, he might have difficulty holding me. Once he fires the flipper, too, there's a decent chance i could fall off right away. When that happens, it's a good opportunity to strike his flipper underside with the ram.

Try to capitalize on any opportunity I can with the ram and push him around.

Good luck!