dong vs odium

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

V900
Team: End of the Line LLC

dong vs odium

Post by V900 » Sat May 03, 2014 10:07 pm

I know, Douglas. I don't blame you. Boys and girls sleepover, only few parents find it to be an innocent idea. And sure, most of them go rather smoothly. It can still get...naughty. But it'll be friendly. One of the girls decide she doesn't mind flashing you with her young and developing breast. A boy or two ask if they can touch and will back away if the girl says no. But you couldn't sleep, could you? I know how much you love her, Douglas. And it's hard, I mean she's sleeping right next to you. You got curious, tried to slowly pull her shirt up. You got to poking, got to rubbing a bit. She was still asleep and so were the rest of the boys and girls around you. You thought "What's the harm? She's asleep, wont remember, I just wanna look." That's the problem, Douglas. Sometimes you can't just look. You pulled her panties down and you finally saw it. You've seen breast all the time but never a real pussy. Of course you're gonna wanna touch it. It wasn't your fault. How did you know she'd wake up with her breast out and your finger slightly in her pussy. You can hide here as long as you'd like Douglas but eventually you'll have to come face to face with what you did. You're not gonna go to jail, you're far too young. They'll let you back into school, Patti wont talk to you anymore. Or even stand being in the same room as you, and you know what? You'll just have to move on.

It's normal to want to touch girls Doug. It only gets very wrong when you're as old as me. You still got a chance, I already crossed that line.

By the way, tell your sister I said Hi.