Rufus Stone VS Greenwar

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

GF93
Team: Ice Cubed Robotics

Rufus Stone VS Greenwar

Post by GF93 » Fri May 02, 2014 9:19 am

Considering I'm in a bit of a hurry, I'll basically state what I intend to do.

Strategy
Reversible Wedge.

He's got that Flipper, but he's very slow, his Traction and Armour in particular are dreadful, and his Torque advantage can be easily nullified just by getting underneath him. I have much better Speed and Traction, am mostly unaffected by his weapon, and am much more durable to boot.

So what I'll do is be controlled but Aggressive. Focus predominantly on his corners to get underneath, and from there attack him with long running slams into the Walls and Hazards. Use the Pulverisers to smash through his flimsy armour, and the Drum to flip him and destroy his skirts. Keep him flipped if I can put him on his back, and don't let up for even a second.

In terms of defence, keep constantly moving and unpredictable in my approaches, keep my back and sides well-protected at all times, and try to employ a policy of Aggressive Defence where I can. Don't make any silly mistakes like hanging around near the hazards, don't drive onto his Flipper (Reverse off if necessary, since my wheels allow me to do that.), and don't fall for any ridiculous hazard-baiting tactics.

Hopefully this should cover what's necessary to win. Good luck, Mystic.
ICE³ ROBOTICS
"Tougher than a glacier, more might than an avalanche, more fury than a blizzard, and more burning passion than a volcano."