Final Boss vs. Ultima

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Final Boss vs. Ultima

Post by NWOWWE » Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:23 am

-Boss has the edge in Traction, Torque, and Weapon. He's got the better Armor, but I wasn't planning on KOing him anyway. So we've got his Panic Attack-esque forks against my hinged skirting. My skirting's success against Slammer last week gives me good confidence here.

-I'll go with the trusty angle-in approach since his teeth are only effective at their points. And those points are literally the ONLY protection he has against my wedges. Anywhere else and he should be at my mercy.

-If I can get under him, flip him quickly. Now those gray side bars are supposed to be his sri-mech, but I'm not a 100% sure exactly how they work (or if they could at all). If they do I'm betting it'll be a slow process so I can wedge him again and drive him over to the hazards. Generally try to keep him inverted as much as I can during the match since he can't move while upside-down.

-Keep flipping him as needed and keep him under the hammers and such as much as possible during the fight. Don't let him try to duck around the saws to play hazard chicken and don't let him to bait me to any other hazards for that matter.

-On the off chance he can't self-right then it's a direct repeat of my Slammer fight, but I won't hold on that one.
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.