Gaia Hammer VS Right Thoughts Right Words Right Activate!

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

StevenMcG

Gaia Hammer VS Right Thoughts Right Words Right Activate!

Post by StevenMcG » Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:10 am

GAIA HAMMER
SPEED: 5
WEAPON: 10
TORQUE: 4
TRACTION: 4
ARMOUR: 5

RIGHT THOUGHTS RIGHT WORDS RIGHT ACTIVATE!
SPEED: 6
WEAPON: 7
TORQUE: 4
TRACTION: 5
ARMOUR: 6

I was about to say it's "time to put the hammer down", but looking at that Weapon power, I had a feeling I'd instantly regret it.

Swiftness is going to be key to victory here. While I don't know exactly how many wheels Gaia Hammer has, I do know that I have the better top speed, the better acceleration and the better control. I can even cause some minor internal rumblings with a hard-enough flip if I avoid the hammer for long enough and with my higher manoeuvrability, I think I can just about do it.

Tactics are to stay away from the hammer at all costs and focus my attention on the sides and corners. Gaia Hammer is pretty wide compared to me, so I should be able to outmanoeuvre it in close quarters and avoid the dustpan when I can. Flip it over onto its back, plough underneath to make sure it stays belly-up and kill it with irony by feeding it to the pulverisers. If it manages to right itself in that time, flip again and repeat till dead.

Mystic spirit of the Earth, I beseech thee - geez a chance. :P
"Eat, drink and be merry - for tomorrow, you may catch some disgusting skin disease!"
~ Edmund Blackadder