War & Peace vs. Solar Smash

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

MassimoV

Post by MassimoV » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:50 pm

Blufgh, spin up the sheel and try getting away from where ever he's going immediately. Try to get the shell going as fast as I can and as quick as I can. Then I'll try to dodge his front and maneuver over to his sides to inflict damage there where he can't push me around. Then just keep on going with that same plan and try my hardest to stay away from his front.

Area51Escapee

Post by Area51Escapee » Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:54 pm

Here's a match where I can utilize the back ram finally. My ram has an armor of 9 and his spinner is only 10. Usually the difference is much greater, so he'll have a harder time doing a lot of damage to me.

When the match begins, I'll charge out and slam him with the back ram and try to slow him down as much as possible, while also trying to cause him to pinball into the wall behind him. When his spinning shell has slowed down a bit, I'll turn around and get under him with the wedge. When I have him scooped, start to slam him into the wall and just before I hit the wall, I'll fire the ram. This impact will hopefully maximize the damage and if I'm lucky, I can flip him over. It doesn't look like he can self-right with that pole, but I'll wait near him while he attempts to do so anyways. If he never gets back on his wheels, I'll take the knockout. If if he does get himself re-righted, then I'll wedge right under him again and repeat the strategy right away.

Basically, use the back ram to absorb any shell damage he'll deal to me and use my front wedge/ram to get under him while his shell isn't up to speed to do the majority of the damage and to try to flip him over by any means necessary.

Good luck!
Last edited by Area51Escapee on Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.