Klarinette vs Hammer & Sickle

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

prince palatine

Klarinette vs Hammer & Sickle

Post by prince palatine » Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:13 pm

I have a major, MAJOR advantage in traction here. As not only will I be better controlled, I can reach my top speed faster than he can, it will take him ages to reach his top speed come to think of it. They are incredibly well armoured, so a KO here is going to be almost nigh on impossible to achieve, but should be able to dominate the damage category if I pile the pressure on and feed them to the hazards.

Game Plan

- Alright, for this match I'll try to target one of the two and shovel it up. Once under, take it to the hazards and try to pin the thing in place, most likely place to go is the pulverizers to beat down on it for a full 30 seconds. If the two try to clump together, slam right into the pair to separate them and try to go back to focusing on the one I targeted before. Focus on ramming, slamming and hazard attacks for my offensive plan. For the defensive plan, try to keep frontal with the pair at all times and focus on keeping the pressure on, avoid all hazards unless I'm shoving them into them.

Not really sure what else to put, good luck Mr AS