Luna vs. Brother of Whyachi

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Post by That Kode Guy » Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:44 am

Luna
Speed: 5
Torque: 1
Traction: 6
Armour: 4
Weapon: 14
Wedge Effectiveness: 0

Brother of Whyachi
Speed: 5
Torque: 3
Traction: 4
Armour: 4
Weapon: 5
Wedge Effectiveness: 2

----

- We are both 360 degree horizontal spinners, and have the same speed. Nothing fancy here.

- I am invertible. By some act of god, if I get flipped, I can still keep going.

- He has a wedge effectiveness stat. This is negated by the simple fact that to use it properly, he has to spin down his weapon and have it not in the way. Also, those wedges look pretty steep, so I doubt he can use them as effectively as he wants.

- I have a higher traction value. I will recover from hits easier and have plenty of time to spin back up and attack.

- We have the same mediocre armour. However, my weapon stat is 14, and that covers my entire ring so the weapon armour is 14 as well, therefore he won't be able to do much to me at all (the armour wouldn't be 14 if Luna was a shell spinner). His weapon stat is only 5, just one higher than his armour. If we make contact, I fully expect my weaponry to completely overpower his. If I hit his main armour, shrapnel will fly.

- I will be very aggressive this match, and lay into him over and over again until he stops moving. Maybe after as well, if I'm feeling particularly evil.

- No matter the opponent, always, always be wary of hazards and of my positioning in the arena. Avoid the killsaws, hammer, and drum like the fucking plague. Scoot wide around the saws if he tries hiding behind them and hopefully I will cut him to ribbons.

Good luck Sylandro.
This account is in a state of dimensional flux

winternimbus
Team: Team Foxtrot Uniform

Post by winternimbus » Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:08 pm

My Weapon is 5 when it's not fully spun up. It's a whoppin' 11 when it reaches full speed! I could probably chase you across the arena, and get you on some of the hazards. And can whack off some of your teeth. Strategic driving can make of my weapon spin time!
See ya in the pits!
winter! she/they/it pronouns, trans rights babey!

ROBOT FIGHT NIGHT: MINI
Break Dash - 1-1
Neophyte Redglare - 1-1

Neophyte Redglare - Robot Fight Night: Season 1 Quarter-Finals, Cherry Bomb Classic 3 Quarter-Finals
America Offline - Robot Fight Night: Season 1 Quarter-Finals

"I'm curious what tactical advantage you're hoping to gain by sacrificing a portion of your bots size/weight for a deployable banana"
-NWOWWE, 2017