Trans Europe Express vs. Tartarus

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

winternimbus
Team: Team Foxtrot Uniform

Post by winternimbus » Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:47 pm

Trans Europe Express
Speed - 8
-Traction - 5
-Torque 5
-Wedge Effectiveness - 6
-Armor - 6
-Weapon Power - 0
Tartarus
Speed = 6
Traction - 4
Torque - 2
Wedge Effectiveness - 4
Armor - 3
Weapon - 3
--
I have more weapon than him, but less armor. Hey, plastic has it's up and downs. I have shitty torque, and he has more speed than me. I have shitty speed. My best hopes are = Sliding across the arena, trying to get TES to get on the hazards. Or ram into him, trying to send him in the air. NOTE - All of my bots are 2WD and have wheels inside their chassis. ( Banshee is 4WD )
Good luck, bro!
winter! she/they pronouns, trans rights babey!

ROBOT FIGHT NIGHT: MINI
Break Dash - 1-1
Neophyte Redglare - 1-1

Neophyte Redglare - Robot Fight Night: Season 1 Quarter-Finals, Cherry Bomb Classic 3 Quarter-Finals
America Offline - Robot Fight Night: Season 1 Quarter-Finals

"I'm curious what tactical advantage you're hoping to gain by sacrificing a portion of your bots size/weight for a deployable banana"
-NWOWWE, 2017

Sparkey989

Post by Sparkey989 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:15 pm

Fruit Salad, yummy yummy...

Alright, so obviously Tartarus is faster and has stronger armor than I do, and also has a better weapon which puts me in a tight situation. my main goal during the fight is to try and get around to the sides of my opponent, or possibly the front, and scoop him up and ram him into the arena walls. I am going to try and stay clear of his weapon systems but I will suicide ram him if I have to. If I manage to scoop him up for long enough I will also try and shove him up underneath the pulverizer hammer for some extra damage. I'll try not to get myself flipped over, fortunately I can run inverted if this were to happen.