Death Chamber's Revenge VS Annihilation

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

DRD

Post by DRD » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:27 pm

Ugh dear lord... Ok right off the bat I'm charging at this thing and slamming it into the wall behind him. With my speed I should be able to keep him from spinning up. Once he's stopped, clamp him, and take him to the killsaws. I want to screw up his walker system which is very possible. I want to hold him there as long as humanly possible. The moment I have to let him go I will be instantly on top of him again. Pretty much keep on being incredibly aggressive and take him to the hammer. wash, rinse, repeat.

Meganew

Post by Meganew » Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:10 pm

Hmm... Well, DCR is a low wedgebot with a gripping arm in the style of Huggy Bear. It may be low to the ground, but I have a bottom blade that should do quite a bit of damage to that 6 armor, which it statistically should tear through easily. Considering the scale of things, I'm positive that Annihilation can't fit into DCR's clutches, and if it did, the weapon would tear up DCR's vulnerable center section, which seems too small to fit anything aside from wires connecting the electrical components together. A few hits there should knock something loose.

Overall, DCR has 3 weak spots: The skirts(vulnerable to the lower blade, which can tear them right off), the body(especially the small center span, could damage an important wire), and the weapon(to a lesser extent, it'll still go out soon with only 8 armor). Eventually, he'll get knocked around so badly, that he'll lose. It is inevitable, Mr. Anderson.

Summary: Aim for the weak spots mentioned above.

Good luck, DRD.