Wrath Of The Lich King VS Diamond Jimmy

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

DRD

Post by DRD » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:13 pm

Alright I'm going to spin up and go right at him. Now the setting on my teeth are low so I don't see any reason why it wouldn't be able to hit his wedge plow thing there. Anyway even if it doesn't I can keep moving and hit his main body which should fling him away from me giving me time to make a hasty retreat to spin up again. While he has the same speed as me I can dodge any of his attacks. I'll set up by the wall and let him try to charge at me and dodge letting him crash into the wall while I nail him again and run. With this tactic I should easily take damage and strategy.

succotash_54

Post by succotash_54 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:23 pm

Single flap wedge piece.

My armor's equal to his weapon. He might be able to make it flap up and down, but that's about the extent of it. His traction's half of mine, and so is his armor. So if I can slow him down at all, use the overhead thwack. Even if I only hit him with the shaft, I could probably make an indentation on his rim. And if the spike hits the top armor, he's gonna hurt.

Go at him. He's a speedy bot, so he may try some deceptive driving tricks. Watch out for them. If he tries to play Killsaw Chicken, don't bite. Circle it and go after him. Try and ram him with the wedge, but play smartly.

His traction's only half of mine, and even his weapon's less than mine traction. I should be recuped and back towards him before he even starts spinning, probably be to him before he's up to full speed, and almost certainly before he's on the run again.

If he plays near the wall, try to hit him so that he goes into the wall, then wedge him up to keep him from getting up to speed. His weapon's only as strong as my armor, AND if he's wedged, his long teeth will be into the floor, so he'll bounce before he can get up to speed. And if I need extra assurance, fire the axe and use it to clamp him. His traction is HALF mine, so he can't pull away, and his weapon isn't as powerful as my traction either, so he shouldn't be able to use to the weapon to escape. If I have to clamp him, drive backwards and get him under the Pulverizer. If I don't need to clamp him, I'll steer him driving forward. Use the Pulverizer to destroy the top armor, maybe damage his drive train, just have it beat up on him altogether. His armor's 4. It shouldn't hold up to enough beatings.

I should have maneuverability advantage, too, with 2WD versus his boxy 4WD. This should allow me to adjust and compensate for any driving tricks he may try. Stay focused and alert on what he may try to pull.

Good luck, Chris.