Antweight Micro Comp WK1: Kira vs Littlechuck

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

British-Robotics

Antweight Micro Comp WK1: Kira vs Littlechuck

Post by British-Robotics » Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:21 am

Use my drivetrain difference to my advantage, yes Kira may be quicker than me but I feel that my opponent may get overly aggressive right at the start, if that's the case then I'll dodge and weave at the start. Kira lacks the protection to his wheels which is the area I need to flank.

If I can't catch up to Kira then chase and bait would be ideal by going near the hazards.

If I manage to get under Kira at a second then I'll use the flipper to throw him about or attempt to send him to the mini killsaws. Kira has no damaging weapon so he's going to rely on the hazards.

hide
Team: Team C/D

Re: Antweight Micro Comp WK1: Kira vs Littlechuck

Post by hide » Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:31 pm

Littlechuck was built to fight spinners. Shame it’s fighting a 4-bar flipper. = )

Im going to use my drive advantage heavily here, from the start. He’s going to expect a quick rush, which I will do at a angle. What can he really do to stop it? Well, nothing really. He only has a 5 power flipper, horrendous drive for that weapon power, and like...barely any pushing power.

So, rush in at a angle (which I can definitely get under from), use my pushing power and start chaining flips as quickly as possible. Whenever I can, I’m going to feed him to the screws (not like can meaningfully resist), for 2 purposes:
1. Disrupting him
2. Screwing up his wheels
Im going to interlace this with pins/rams, to keep him from adapting. Im sure he’ll also predict this too. Look a bit back in my RP to show why this doesn’t matter.

In addition to damaging his bottom, I’m going to target his top too. Pulverizers? Hello? Those things are repeated hits city. Besides screws and pins, I want Littlechuck in the corner as much as possible, with the hammers wailing on him.

So, TLDR: Exploit drive, use hammers, repeated hits.

GL TBR
Spoiler
Taskmaster: Reckoning: Evolution (0-4)
Taskmaster V2: REDDIT 2 (3-3)
Taskmaster V3: Thunder Underground (3-1), ARC Rumble (lost)
Taskmaster V4/King Crimson: Not the Football League (1-0), CBC 4 (2-4)
taskMASTER: Pat’s Reddit Tournament (3-2)
Spoiler
SPINNERFOOD: Thunder Underground (1-2), CBC 4 (4-4), CBC4 Rumble (lost)
Spoiler
D O N O T C R O S S: Thunder Underground (2-0)
Killer Queen: CBC 4 (2-4)
SPECTRALS: ROBOT4 (0-1)
CRAZY DIAMOND: ROBOT4 (2-1)
Ki: PAT'S TOURNAMENT (5-0) CHAMPION
DEAD BABY CANNON: RUMBLE IN DA JUNGLE (4-2)
MADE IN HEAVEN: ROBOT4 (1-1)
Record: 33-29
Notable Achievements:
  • Champion (Kira), Pat’s Antweight Tourney