Notice

Important news and update announcements regarding Advanced Robot Combat.
Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

Notice

Post by Venice Queen » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:07 am

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>GF93</dt><dd>Nov 5 2016, 12:44 AM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>KodeBreaker</dt><dd>Nov 5 2016, 12:18 AM</dd></dl><div>Forum banner and sub-forum markers updated due to Photobucket being a piece of shit. :v:

Thanks to Hiicantpk for the new banner&#33;[/quote]The evident lack of my robots makes me a little bit sad. :v:

In all seriousness though, it looks good. Not sure what the second one along did to earn a place alongside esteemed bots like Zombie Killer and Tellu, though.[/quote]What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I
Last edited by Venice Queen on Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

V900? Wheres V1-899 ~NickyDustyOwl
fridge ~ V900

Wasn't Ted Bundy physically attractive though? ~Superbomb122
get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

GF93
Team: Ice Cubed Robotics

Notice

Post by GF93 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:54 am

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>The_Angry_Goat</dt><dd>Nov 5 2016, 01:07 AM</dd></dl><div>EDIT: also Tellu hasn't won anything either you half-baked orange :V[/quote]Maybe not, but it's still been around and competing for a while. It's arguably one of Kody's signature bots, too.

But yup, I do like the idea of it being updated with pictures of the most recent tournament champions.
ICE³ ROBOTICS
"Tougher than a glacier, more might than an avalanche, more fury than a blizzard, and more burning passion than a volcano."

NFX

Notice

Post by NFX » Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:32 am

New banner looks awesome, definitely a step up from the somewhat dated older one, in my view.
Team Mongoose (358-215)
"The Colour of Awesome"

Braveheart / Crash Blossom / Depth Charge / Broken Ghost / Murder Death Unit / Agent X

RoBattle
Override - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 3 pts
MiDAS - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 0 pts

it was a gigantic masturbation of polygons :v - That Kode Guy

The Monsterworks
Team: The Monsterworks

Notice

Post by The Monsterworks » Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:56 am

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Hiicantpk</dt><dd>Nov 5 2016, 12:51 AM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>GF93</dt><dd>Nov 5 2016, 12:44 AM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>KodeBreaker</dt><dd>Nov 5 2016, 12:18 AM</dd></dl><div>Forum banner and sub-forum markers updated due to Photobucket being a piece of shit. :v:

Thanks to Hiicantpk for the new banner&#33;[/quote]The evident lack of my robots makes me a little bit sad. :v:

In all seriousness though, it looks good. Not sure what the second one along did to earn a place alongside esteemed bots like Zombie Killer and Tellu, though.[/quote]TBH it was the first Middleweight that came to mind.

I also suggested we could update the banner after each major tournament with the winning bots[/quote]This, I like. I like it very much.
Mastodon... Extinction (HW)
Osiris... Armageddon! (MW)
Elrathia... ROBOTS (LW)
Magnolia Pico... Ruination 4 (MW)
RipTide... ROBOT2 (FW)
Black Diamond... Cherry Bomb Classic 3 (HW)
MADSCIENCE... ROBOTS 3 (LW)
Abyss... ROBOTS 3 (MW)

The Monsterworks: 214-57 (.790) ...Probably up to no good.
Cherry Bomb Classic IV: 25-4
Finishing Move: 6-2
Magnolia Pico: 6-1
Magnolia Grande: 6-1
Glacier III: 7-0
ROBOTS 3: 21-6
Sixpounder: 3-4
MADSCIENCE: 9-1 Champion!
Abyss: 9-1 Champion!

Venice Queen

Notice

Post by Venice Queen » Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:50 am

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>GF93</dt><dd>Nov 5 2016, 01:54 AM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>The_Angry_Goat</dt><dd>Nov 5 2016, 01:07 AM</dd></dl><div>EDIT: also Tellu hasn't won anything either you half-baked orange :V[/quote]Maybe not, but it's still been around and competing for a while. It's arguably one of Kody's signature bots, too.

But yup, I do like the idea of it being updated with pictures of the most recent tournament champions. [/quote]In all honesty, it was quite an insult given that it's my second/third most successful design as of yet
‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

fridge ~ V900

get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

GF93
Team: Ice Cubed Robotics

Notice

Post by GF93 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:02 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>The_Angry_Goat</dt><dd>Nov 5 2016, 11:50 AM</dd></dl><div>In all honesty, it was quite an insult given that it's my second/third most successful design as of yet[/quote]Alright, maybe it was a bit harsh in retrospect, so apologies for that.

Might help if any of us could pronounce the names properly, though. :P
ICE³ ROBOTICS
"Tougher than a glacier, more might than an avalanche, more fury than a blizzard, and more burning passion than a volcano."

That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Notice

Post by That Kode Guy » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:12 pm

As a sad aside, due to the situation with Toxic, we've had to revoke his mod status. Sorry man. :/

However, we're giving it to Brad aka Cha0sFerret, because he's been pretty cool since the start and contributed quite a bit towards the forum&#33; Congrats&#33;
This account is in a state of dimensional flux

Cha0sFerret

Notice

Post by Cha0sFerret » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:06 pm

I can do moderator things now&#33;
immediately breaks the forum

Thanks guys :P
poopity scoop

That Kode Guy

Notice

Post by That Kode Guy » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:25 pm

Due to request, Spatula is now BEES.

I like bees. :)

However I also like Spatula. :(

Oh well.

Venice Queen

Notice

Post by Venice Queen » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:25 am

this will <big><big><big><big><big><big><big>BEE</big></big></big></big></big></big></big> confusing
‽ ROBOTICS

fridge ~ V900

get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

NFX

Notice

Post by NFX » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:54 am

At least it's not WASPS
Team Mongoose (358-215)
"The Colour of Awesome"

Braveheart / Crash Blossom / Depth Charge / Broken Ghost / Murder Death Unit / Agent X

RoBattle
Override - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 3 pts
MiDAS - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 0 pts

it was a gigantic masturbation of polygons :v - That Kode Guy

succotash_54

Notice

Post by succotash_54 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:47 pm

Seriously, next ARCCon trivia, the bonus question will be to name all the screen names this guy has been under.... I can only think of four right now, though I don't think one was even used in the ARC community.

That Kode Guy

Notice

Post by That Kode Guy » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:04 pm

Well, it had to happen eventually.

We kept Philip aka succotash_54 a mod for a long while, but alas&#33; all good things must come to an end, and he is now demoted to regular member status.

Replacing him is HotDealsInTexas, who is greatly invested in the community and has a shit-ton of knowledge to contribute, so welcome aboard&#33;

That Kode Guy

Notice

Post by That Kode Guy » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:41 pm

Mystic2000 has been warned.

Continuing to passive-aggressively bitch in chat, and then this snark:

"go ahead and perma ban me for it if you want"

after being told not to bitch, frankly, warrants this at the least.

V900
Team: End of the Line LLC

Notice

Post by V900 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:55 pm

boo hoo i hate my parents guys my life sucks :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: